Contact / Appointment Info
Whether you are a new patient or returning patient, we want your appointment experience to be positive, informative and productive. In order to ensure your appointment goes smoothly, here are a few things you should plan to bring and do:
- Complete your New Patient Assessment form. You should have received an email with a link to the complete the form online. Otherwise, you can download the forms using the following link and bring the completed forms to your appointment.
- Driver’s License or a valid identification
- Insurance card and co-pay
- Name, address and phone number of the referring healthcare provider
- Name, address and phone number of your Primary Care Physician
- Any medical documents related to the affected joint (previous physician notes, operative reports, lab reports, etc.)
- Any x-rays, MRI, CT studies should be requested from the facility where you had the imaging performed and brought with you on film or a CD.
- A current list of medications you are taking with dosages
- Dress in comfortable clothes that allows our team the ability to maneuver and examine the affected joint
To cancel or reschedule an appointment:
Call the office 24 hours in advance to reschedule and/or cancel your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at your visit and establishing a customized treatment plan. We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
Contact My Team
Kendall Robinson ATC: 571.472.0466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an Appointment: 703.970.6464
Financial Coordinator (Financial Questions): 703.970.6477
Nurses Line (Medication Refills or Medical Questions): 703.970.6424
Surgical Coordinator (To book surgery or with surgical questions): 571.472.0479